This is a not for profit organisation. Fees are struck on the basis of current costs and number of weeks in the competition.
SEASON TWO 2019
Early bird discount pricing – ONLY if paid in full on or before 20 February 2020. No discount otherwise.
SECTIONS TWO and THREE $300*
SECTION ONE ONLY $250*
*If payment is not made by 20 February 2020, a $65 late payment penalty fee is applicable and non-payers will be considered bad debtors and are obviously not abiding by the spirit of the competition and may be banned from play.
There are nominally 18 weeks of play including Try Out night, byes and finals. This equates to about $17.00 per night [if one plays every available night].
- tennis court hire under lights
- organised competition [organised by unpaid volunteers]
- new Slazenger balls every week
- pies and pasties or other goodies served after the matches each Tuesday
- end of season GRAND FINAL night where all players [finalists and non finalists] and their partners and emergencies/fill-ins are invited to a celebratory evening of tennis including:
- subsidised bar
- substantial food, [last season it was prawns, oysters and gourmet pizzas]
- subsidised end of year get togethers [which have included Humble House, Brighton Baths, Wine Larder, Safi, Indian Palace, etc.]
- restricted membership to Dendy Park Tennis Club
There is no separate joining fee.
Fees are kept to a minimum because unpaid volunteers do the organization and administration.
Payment of fees is by EFT [Electronic Funds Transfer].
Tuesday Night Tennis TNT
Please record your name against any payments so we can recognise who credited the funds.